A list of the top Canadian online casinos where you can play at on this page. Suffice to say they offer you a large compendium of games by top software providers, support can be contacted through toll-free numbers, Canada-friendly banking options that offer fast cash outs, huge welcome bonuses with low play-through, slot games that can be played with free spins bonuses and VIPs get red carpet treatment.
Best Canadian Online Casinos
Canada's Best Online Casino 2018
As a Canadian player you can expect the following:
- Sign on bonus packages: What better way to play at your favorite site than with a lucrative bonus on the house. Our Canadian online casinos offer you match bonuses coupled with free spins gives you the opportunity to extend your bankroll and playing time at the casino. Before you accept a bonus make sure that you understand its terms and conditions.
- Suite of games: ‘Variety is the spice of life‘. This age old saying certainly applies here. Canadian players can pick and choose from a very large variety of casino games that include blackjack, baccarat, roulette, live casinos, craps, bingo, mobile gambling, video poker, 7-figure progressive jackpots and hundreds of cutting-edge slots.
- Player support: Should a query arise you want to know if it will be handled in a jiffy, rest assured that it will. Support at each of our listed Canadian online casinos can be contacted round the clock through live chat, email or toll-free telephone numbers. We find the casino reps of each operator to be competent, friendly and above all professional.
- On-going promotions: The good news is that you’re in very good hands here. Once the so-called ‘bonus storm’ has passed regular customers receive percentage cash back on their losses, reload bonuses, comps can be earned on chosen slot machines that can be exchanged for real cash and high rollers are enrolled automatically into tiered VIP programs.
- Massive progressive jackpots: If you’re feeling lucky what better way to do so then play a game that offers you a life-changing multi-million dollar cash prize. A top progressive slots jackpot we highly recommend is Microgaming’s Mega Moolah: https://casinowhizz.com/mega-moolah-jackpot-slot-tips-strategy-win/.
- Security: Is my personal data safe when I deposit and play at a Canadian casino? Yes it is, it’s protected by 256 SSL (Secure Socket Layer) software that encrypts all your data making it impossible for any third party to hack into.
- Deposit and withdrawal methods: It’s not a problem to get your money in and neither is it a problem to get it out. Our casinos offer a huge variety of banking options that range from credit/debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron), e-wallets (Skrill or Neteller), Bitcoin, wire transfer, Paysafecard, PayPal and many more. Once the necessary verification documents have been given cash out requests (depending on the deposit you’ve used) are cleared within minutes, a couple of hours up to 7 working days.
Is It Legal To Gamble Online In Canada?
When it comes to the legality of online casinos it’s still described as a ‘grey area’ because the Canadian government has not regulated the industry yet. As a Canadian player you can play at any licensed offshore operator. Quebec on the other hand licensed gambling so it’s perfectly legal to play blackjack or slots games here online.
Am I Allowed To Play In Canadian Dollars?
Absolutely! You can deposit and play in Canadian dollars, the beauty of it all is you don’t have to worry about incurring any currency conversion fees.
What Is Return To Player Percentage (RTP)?
The return to player percentage is the expected payout a game offers. If the payout is 95% you’ll expect a return of 95 cents for every dollar you wager at the site.
The payout percentages are calculated over a certain period from hundreds of games. One of our best site’s for Canadian players is Wild Slots, new depositors receive a welcome bonus package of 150% up to $500 to play slots. The operator’s payout percentage for all its games is 97.24% which is very good.
Can The Games Be Played For Free?
Yes they can. The software of the casino allows you to play most of its games for free which gives you an idea about their payout rates at different coin sizes. If it’s a slot game its ‘Paytable’ tells you how its bonus features are triggered and which symbol/s offer the biggest cash prize.
How Do I Claim The Welcome Bonus
Before you can claim the sign on bonus you must be a first time depositor at the casino. The operator tells you in its terms and conditions what’s the minimum deposit that must be made first before you qualify for it, normally the minimum amount is $25. If it’s a match bonus of 100% up to $50 and you deposit $50 you’ll receive a bonus of $50.
Remember that each bonus has its own wagering requirement (WR) that must be completed before a withdrawal is allowed. We give a detailed explanation how the wagering requirement is calculated here: https://casinowhizz.com/casino-bonuses-wagering-playthrough-requirement-explained/.