Play Slots With High Payout Percentages
Note, the top slot games don’t necessarily have the biggest jackpot. Or, plenty of bonus rounds per se. The thing is it all boils down to player preference. There are slot machines with a myriad of themes.
These themes can be anything from fantasy, ancient Egyptian, Western, fruity, pirate, or adventure. Players will choose a slot machine with their favorite theme and stick to it. As a result, that particular slot could very well be the ‘best paying slot’ for the player. At that, they’re usually casual slot players who play for entertainment.
As online slot experts, we play slot games that offer us something in between. In other words, slot games with RTPs of above 96%, plenty of bonus rounds, and big jackpots. We like to play for fun. More importantly, we also like to play slots games where we can hit it big on any spin. The majority of the slots players can relate to what we’ve just said.
Now, before we press on. Only play the best slot games at the online casinos Casinowhizz.com recommends. If you’re not sure which casinos online to play at, visit our casino review page. The RTP or payout percentage of a slot game is important.
It’s the amount the game will return to the player in the form of winnings over a few sessions. Therefore, common sense dictates that you must play a slot machine with a high RTP. If the RTP of a casino game is 98%, the house edge is 2%.
For every $100 the player bets the slot will return $98 to the player. Always play a slot game with an RTP of 95% or higher. We give a more detailed explanation about the RTP further down on the page.
Slot Machines That Offer The Best Payouts
Apart from reading our online slots reviews, players can get a lot of information about a slot game when they look at the Paytable. The paytable provides a brief overview of the special symbols. The RTP of the slots, bonus rounds, and the size of the jackpot. The bottom line, before you play slots for real money open up the paytable to see what’s cooking.
The last thing you want to do is to play a slot machine ‘blind’. Before we play any slot machine online we want to know exactly what we’re up against. Moreover, we’ll play the slots machine for free online before we risk money.
Best Paying High RTP Slots To Play At A Casino
1. Mega Moolah – Few slot machines capture the imagination like Microgaming’s Mega Moolah. It is a progressive jackpots slots with four different jackpots. The RTP of Mega Moolah is 96%, it offers a free spins feature with 3x multipliers. And, a single jackpot payout worth millions of Euros! The biggest Mega Moolah payout is €18,910,668, by the way, it’s a New Guinness World Record.
2. Cash Bandits 3 – RealTimeGaming covers itself in glory with Cash Bandits 3. It screams at any player with a jackpot that borders on $3 million. Jaw-dropping graphics and plenty of Free Spins with big multipliers. The RTP of Cash Bandits 3 is above 96%.
3. Dead or Alive 2 – It would be a crime if we did not include NetEnt’s Dead or Alive 2. The slot has a high RTP of 96.8% which is unusually high for a high variance slot. Pays as much as 100,000x the stake on a single spin. Moreover, it has 3x Free Spin options divided into low, medium, and high variance.
Slots With High Hit Ratios
4. Game of Thrones – As big fans of the epic TV series of Game of Thrones it will be slot machine suicide not to include Microgaming’s GoT. The video slot has 5 reels, 15 paylines, and 243 ways to win. Players can cash in on 4x Free Spins options and a jackpot of 121,500 coins. Not to mention the RTP of 95%.
5. Flower Fortunes Megaways – Is a Microgaming Megaways classic because it’s one of the slot’s studio’s first Megaways Slots. So, it has a bit of sentimental value for us.
The Megaways of Flower Fortune reaches a gargantuan 531,441 ways, and it offers a jackpot of 18,480x your stake. The betting range is £0.50 to £250. At the max bet, the jackpot can reach exponential proportions. Plus, the RTP of Flower Fortunes Megaways is 96%, and it has an incredible hit ratio of 44.61%.
Loosest Slot Machines Hit Frequency?
The quickest way to find a ‘loose’ slot is to have a look at its Hit Ratio or Hit Frequency. Low variance online slots have high hit ratios while high variance slots have low hit frequencies. If the Hit Ratio of a slot is 25%. It means that the player will receive a winning spin on every 4th spin he makes. The higher the hit ratio of the online slot the better the return.
Best Slots To Play Low, Medium, Or High Variance?
Whenever we talk about real money slots we divide them into three categories namely low, medium, and high variance.
Low variance slots – Their jackpots are small but they have a high hit ratio. You can get plenty of winning spins but the payouts are small.
Medium variance slot – The hit frequency is normally above 20%. Players can expect payouts on every 3 to 5 spins and the jackpots are medium to high.
High variance slot games – You’ll receive plenty of dry spins with the odd big payout. The jackpots of high variance slots are massive! Popular high variance games are Mega Moolah, dead or Alive, and NetEnt’s Hall of Gods.
How To Find The Payout Percentage On A Slot Machine
Whether you play slots online or in a brick-and-mortar casino it’s important to know the numbers. You can find all the crucial information such as the RTP of the slot online in its paytable.
The paytable tells you what the RTP percentage of the slot is. How many bonus rounds it has and how to trigger them. Furthermore, it shows the game’s jackpot and the symbols that appear on the reels. By reading the information contained in the paytable you already know a lot about the slot.
You can also search for “Payout Percentage” or “Return to Player” through Google. Now, if there is still no information about the RTP you can contact the casino as a last resort. As a rule of thumb, the RTPs of slot games in online casinos are way better than slots in land-casinos.
Also, the average RTP for a slot machine in a land-casino is 87%. While the slot games online casinos offer have higher RTPs of 94% up to 98%. We also gained a valuable piece of information from playing slots over the years. The higher our average bet is the better our return. Hence the old saying; if you want more you have to risk more. However, we advise discretion.
An Explanation of The RTP (Return To Player)
The RTP of a slot machine is the abbreviation for Return to the Player. It’s the amount of money the casino return to the player based on the number of spins the player made. The RTP appears as a percentage out of 100.
If the RTP of a slot machine is 98%, and the player plays it for a few sessions and bets $100. The slot will return $98 back to the player during his sessions. The crux of the matter is, The bigger the average bet the more accurate the results of the RTP.
The best advice we can give new slot players is to play games with high RTPs.
What About The House Edge?
The house edge (HE) and the RTP go hand in hand. It’s the same thing but it’s the advantage the casino has over the player. Moreover, each casino game has its own built-in edge to the house.
For example, if a slot machine such as Pirates Bounty Megaways slot has an RTP of 96.21%. It has an advantage to the house of 3.79%. Therefore, it is the percentage of the total amounts of bets the casino keeps.
Other Casino Games House Edge
- If you don’t bet on the banker in baccarat the house edge is 1.06%
- Craps for the pass line bet it’s 1.41%.
- Single deck blackjack has a house edge of 1.5%.
- European Roulette with a single wheel has a HE of 2.7%.
FAQs Best Paying Slots