Online Casinos UK | Best UK Casino Sites 2019
Our Best UK Casinos Online
The best UK online casino sites all listed on one page. Before we advertise a casino we scrutinize its game library, entertainment value, progressive jackpot wins must be paid in full, the games must be compatible with mobile phones (Androids, iOS, tablets) and bonus terms must be player-friendly.
Furthermore, does it have a live dealer casino, has it been blacklisted, does it use encrypted software to protect sensitive client information and is it licensed by the Gambling Commission (UKGC)? Gambling Commission (UKGC).
UK casinos allows you to deposit and play in British Pounds, 24/7 player support handles queries through live chat, email or toll-free phone numbers. If you have a question that pertains to a bonus, casino game, banking or comps, drop them a short message on their in-built chat application or you can send them an email. (This section here covers the best casino bonuses.)
✅ Progressive jackpot wins are paid in full.
✅ The games can be played on mobile phones (Androids, iOS, tablets) or PC desktops.
✅ Their bonus terms are straightforward and conducive to customers.
✅ Loyal depositors get comps and VIPs can cash in on rewards programs with added benefits (comps, reload bonuses, special gifts, bigger withdrawal amounts and rebate on losses).
✅ Each UK-licensed operator has live dealer casino games (live blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat) that is streamed to your mobile phone or PC in real-time.
✅ UK casinos are vetted by GPWA, Affiliate Guard Dog, Casinowhizz and Casinomeister.
What To Look For In A UK Casino?
1) Before you deposit do a quick Google search or visit top gambling forums like Casinomeister.com or Affiliate Guard Dog to see if the operator employs legitimate software and if it has any player complaints.
2) Pay special attention to the sign on bonus packages, VIP rewards and promotions. The wagering requirement attached to each bonus must be at least 30x to 40x; anything above this is steep and should be avoided.
3) Only deposit if you can withdraw your money in British Pounds. Withdrawals must be cleared within a few minutes up to 3 business days.
Why Is The UK’s Casino Market Unique?
John D. Rockefeller Junior said: ”The success of each is dependent upon the success of each other”. This quote currently underpins the UK gaming market.
The British Gambling Commission ensures that casinos don’t exploit players with excessive bonuses terms, ambiguous advertising or pirated software. Research points out that more than 45% of a casino’s customer base accepts a bonus be it a sign on bonus, reload or an exclusive bonus.
VueTec a company with its headquarters in the Isle of Man was the first to broadcast live dealer games. At the time this was a huge boon to the country’s casino industry, shortly after online casinos licensed in other jurisdictions followed suit.
The UK Casino market has a distinguished track record, one that stands head and shoulders above the rest is a 26 year old man who won Mega Moolah’s jackpot of £13.2 million pound. You can read more about this magnificent slots here (https://casinowhizz.com/site/mega-moolah-jackpot-slot-tips-strategy-win/).
Is it legal To Play At A UK Online Casino?
Gambling in the UK be it online or offline is legal as long as the operator carries a valid license and you’re exempted from paying tax on your casino winnings! All you need to do is register an account and choose a deposit method. Don’t miss out on the latest promotional offers Neteller often has special bonuses on the go for first time players.
”Mobile casinos fits the need of the 21st century on-the-go player!”
The mobile casino market has grown significantly the past few years, more than 20 million British players use their phones to play at casinos. By the end of 2018 it is estimated that mobile casinos will handle bets valued at £100 billion. Each game can be accessed from Androids, iPhones, tablets, Samsung Galaxy S9, even virtual reality casinos are part of the mix now.
Gambling Advertising and Licensing Act of 2014
In a bid to regulate online gambling, the UK Gambling Commission instated the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act on the 1st November 2014. The aim of the Act is to regulate operators that advertise or market their products to British customers.
Safe Online Casinos What Are They?
- Casinos including offshore sites that wish to operate within the UK must be licensed by the British Gambling Commission.
- Operators based in or outside the UK must pay a gambling tax of 15% on all profits (Point of Consumption Tax).
- The Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act of 2015 must stay abreast with the latest developments within the UK’s burgeoning market.
- Operators must work with legitimate iGaming vendors whose software is vetted by the UKGC. This enables players to play within a safe and secure environment.
- UK Casinos must dedicate a page to Responsible Gambling that covers self-exclusion, problem gambling, deposit and session limits.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Gambling and Licensing Act stipulates that operators must update their software regularly, this ensures that all client information stays safe at all times and that the games are random.
The loyalty program is divided into different layers or tiers, each tier has its own rewards. Perks to high rollers can be anything from cash back on losses, faster withdrawals, exclusive bonuses, a dedicated VIP manager, comps on selected games and invitations to special sporting or celebrity events.
Make sure you sign up for the casino’s email newsletter. It keeps you posted with regard to its newest game releases and forthcoming promotions.
Problem gamblers can self-exclude themselves from the casino be it for a few days, weeks, months or permanent. Before you self-exclude, withdraw all your funds from your account because once the self-exclusion is active you won’t be able to withdraw it until the period expired.