True Grit Redemption Slot Review

wild casino

Play for real at Wild Casino Review + Bonus Codes Exclusive (Best Bonuses)

250% Welcome Bonus To $5000

58% Rated

Graphics - 70%

Gameplay - 59%

Bonuses - 54%

Value - 52%

Whizz hot?

  • Teeming with bonus rounds
  • Massive $2 million jackpot
  • Decent hit frequency
  • High-end graphics

Whats not so hot?

  • Two RTP options
  • Extreme volatility

Where to play?

Welcome bonus

250% Welcome Bonus To $5000

97% Rated

Play

US flag Players from United States accepted

Welcome bonus

300% Bonus To $2000 + 20 Freespins

97% Rated

Play

US flag Players from United States accepted

Welcome bonus

250% To $1500

96% Rated

Play

US flag Players from United States accepted

Game information

Name:

True Grit Redemption

Software:

Nolimit City

RTP:

96.11%

Paylines:

240

Progressive:

No

Reels:

6

True Grit Redemption is a Nolimit City video slot that’s all about the Wild West.

The studio did a fantastic job overall. Without getting ahead of ourselves let’s get into the juicy bits.

Nolimit City’s True Grit Redemption has more bonus rounds than a dog has ticks.

true grit slot

Overview True Grit redemption

Let’s start with the Cascades, xWild Transforms, xNudge Wilds, and xWays.

Next in line is the Reel Splits, Transforms, Free Spins, and Dead Spins. If you want to jump straight into the free spins you can use the Bonus Buy.

The online slot sports 6 reels that it divides into several parts. Some of them can only hold certain symbols with 240 ways.

The volatility hits a 10’er on the Whizz’s volatility scale. Therefore, player beware but the jackpot is 20,220x your stake.

At the max bet of $100, you can win $2,022,000. That’s no chump change.

Moreover, Trit Grit Redemption carries a hit frequency of 24.36%. That means a payout on every 4th spin you make.

You’ll find the slot in the libraries of the best European casinos for real money. Players can start spinning from as little as $0.20 to $100 per spin.

 

RTP

True Grit redemption has two RTP versions. The default RTP is 96.11% which is good. While the other RTP is a lousy 94.04%.

US players can’t play True Grit Redemption. They can however enjoy Big Santa from Realtime Gaming. You’ll find the slot at our instant withdrawal USA casinos online.

It’s a Christmas RTG slot with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines.

The jackpot is 50,000x, which is a lot for such a casual-looking video slot.

The bonus rounds include Oversized Symbols and Free Spins.

 

Symbols

The visuals are grim and the Wild West theme scenery runs throughout.

The low-value symbols are Tens to Aces. They don’t offer much in terms of payouts.

The high-value symbol is the female gunslinger. Catch 5 of them on any position and you’ll win 500x your bet.

 

Bonus Rounds True Grit Redemption Slot

Cascades

To trigger a cascading win. You need 5 or more matching symbols which offer you chain wins. This continues for as long as you keep winning.

xWild Transforms

If a symbol on the top reel matches any of the symbols below on the same reel. Both symbols will transform into Wilds.

xNudge Wilds

Stacked Wilds can show up on the bottom reels. These nudges to become fully in view. Each nudge improves the win multiplied by +1x. Also, if you don’t use the Wild, it will show up on the next cascade again!

xWays

xWay symbols can land and split symbols into 2 or 3. This increases the number of ways to win in the process. There can also be Infections xWays that affect all matching symbols.

Reel Splits

Reel Split symbols double all symbols above. This can even happen twice in a row for the maximum possible effect.

Transforms

Transform symbols land only on the bottom reel. What they do is that they transform all low pays into matching low pays. From time to time, they can transform all high pays into matching high pays instead.

Free Spins

Get 1, 2, 3, or 4 Dollar Scatters to unlock 4, 7, 9, or 10 locked positions, respectively.

3 Dollar Scatters offers you 8 free spins at least. They are Torture Spins and they take place on a playing board with unlocked positions.

Further, you can land another Scatter which you can upgrade to Dead Spins.

Dead Spins

For 4 Dollar Scatters, you’ll get 10 Dead Spins at a minimum. During these spins, there’s a Sticky Wild Multiplier in effect at all times.

It starts at 1x and increases by +1x with each cascade you get.

Bonus Buy

There are 3 Bonus Buy options in total. They cost 69x, 189x, or 669x your bet, respectively.

The 189x option has an 80% chance of giving you the lesser option. The 20% chance is the better option but it’s more expensive.

 

True Grit Redemption Tips & Strategy

We’ll play it again just to see the other features in action.

It’s a complex slot that’s not for everyone. The payouts in the base game were small despite the cascades.

Then again, it never took off for us since we couldn’t trigger the free spins. Even after 150 spins, it felt like a slog.

 

Verdict

True Grit Redemption from Nolimit City has crazy depth. Due to the lowish RTP, it can be misleading because it’s difficult to unlock the bonuses.

With so much variation, you can easily lose track of it all. The 20,000x jackpot is life-changing but it also comes with extreme volatility.

The hit frequency of above 24% checks out. If you want the big wins you must trigger the bonus rounds. Also, it’s a confusing slot at first.

Don’t expect any free rids because it ain’t going to happen. Slogging it out is the name of the game.

Similar slots

Punk Toilet

punk toilet slot
91% Rated
By: Nolimit City

East Coast Vs West Coast

east coast vs west coast slot by no limit city
77% Rated
By: Nolimit City

Mental

metal slot by nolimit city
76% Rated
By: Nolimit City

Fire In The Hole xBomb

fire in the hole xbomb slot by no limit city
75% Rated
By: Nolimit City

Best Rated Casinos in US

#1

Welcome bonus

250% Welcome Bonus To $5000 Promo code: WHIZZ250

Whizz hot?

  • Sublime bonus package of up to $5,000
  • Bonus wagering is fair
  • Withdrawals are cleared fast
  • Live Casino
Play Now

US flag Players from United States accepted

#2

Welcome bonus

300% Bonus To $2000 + 20 Freespins Promo code: MYBCWHIZZ

Whizz hot?

  • U.S Players Accepted
  • Fast cash outs
  • VIP rewards program
  • Comps and cash back on losses
Play Now

US flag Players from United States accepted

#3

96% Rated Read review

Welcome bonus

250% To $1500 Promo code: No Code Needed

Whizz hot?

  • Accepts Bitcoin
  • Robust collage of Rival games
  • Near-instant cashouts for BTC
  • No fees for withdrawals
Play Now

US flag Players from United States accepted