Why Progressive Jackpot Online Slots 2020?
- You can win millions of Pounds/Euros with one spin.
- Some of the online progressive jackpots slots are bigger than the ones found at land-based casinos.
- You can play a variety of real money progressive slots such as Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah, Arabian Nights, and Hall of Gods.
- Progressive slots jackpots are easy to play. You only need a bankroll, discipline, and a betting strategy.
- Progressive slots jackpots are bound to pay out sooner than later.
- Microgaming and Net Entertainment online casinos pay progressive jackpot slot wins immediately.
- Online casinos give you Free Spins and bonuses to play them.
Online Progressive Jackpot Slots Strategy and Tips
How should you play progressive jackpot slots?
Bonuses Are Essential
Progressive online slots jackpots favour the house because they have built-in RTPs. Specific real money slots progressive require the maximum amount of coins to win their jackpots. When you play progressive slots, manage your bankroll wisely. If you have 50 spins to play progressive jackpot online slots, keep to it and don’t dip into your savings. Should the casino offer a bonus that counts towards a progressive jackpot, use it. You don’t always have to bet the maximum bet to win the jackpot since it depends on the type of game you are playing.
Use A Betting Strategy
- When playing progressive slots online, never wager the maximum bet per spin. Especially if you can’t afford it – it’s the quickest way you’ll lose your money.
- A successful progressive slots player has patience and discipline.
- Before you play a progressive, make sure that your minimum bet per spin sets you up for the maximum payout in case you hit it. Study the game’s paytable, its rules, and very important; the casino must pay progressive wins in full!
- Few online casino games capture the imagination like the progressive jackpot slot machine. The reason for this is simple. They are the best paying slots within the online casino’s library of games.
- Successful progressive slots gamblers know when to take risks, but they also know when to call it a day. Playing a progressive jackpot needs a combination of both. However, elements such as smart play and bankroll management are critical too.
Play The Best Progressive Slots Online
The best online progressive jackpot slots are Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Hall of Gods, Cash Splash, Mega Moolah Dreams, and Arabian Nights. Megah Moolah turned the UK online casino industry on its head and made the Guinness World Record when it paid out a staggering €17,880,900.
Whether the online casino runs on Betsoft, RealTime Gaming, Net Entertainment, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, or iSoftBet, there’s a progressive jackpot somewhere on their virtual floors. The best online progressive slots are the standalone progressives and those hooked up to a progressive jackpot pool. The latter keeps on growing because a portion of player losses goes towards the progressive network. These are the online progressive slots jackpots players love to play since they offer single payouts of up to $20,000,000 on one spin! Just like their land-based cousins. Mobile casinos, place their progressive slots jackpots in a prominent position on their websites that can be accessed quickly from mobile phone touchsceens.
Progressive Jackpots Slots History
When did the first online progressive slots launch? In 1986 International Gaming Technology (IGT) was the very first game provider to link a progressive jackpot to a pooled network. When the Internet started in the early 1990s, online casinos continued with this trend by offering a similar range of progressive jackpots.
Progressive slots jackpots are exceptionally popular with players; one can say they have revolutionized gambling online. Each progressive is unique because their RTPs (theoretical return to player), bonus rounds, visual fidelity, volatility (medium or high variance), jackpot size, hit frequency, coin bet options, and themes differ.
When To Play Progressive Online Slots Jackpots?
Check the headlines of the casino’s newsletter when the progressive slot is about to explode. The casino not only notifies you; it runs special promotions such as Free Spins and bonuses. To win the jackpot, you must wager the maximum bet per spin. Having said that, no two progressive slot jackpots are the same. Some games will require the maximum bet per spin, while others only need a few cents to be eligible for a win.
High rollers make it their business to know when a specific progressive slot has reached its threshold. Software houses like Microgaming, Net Entertainment, and Yggdrasil, have the biggest jackpots. Another essential point to remember is that when the progressive jackpot slots haven’t paid out in a while, it’s on the verge of paying out. Therefore, if you stumble across a progressive slots jackpot online that’s not hit in weeks or months, it’s a good idea to go ahead and play it. You never know, you might be next mega-millionaire.
Never Play A Progressive Online Slots With Scared Money
Decide. Commit. Succeed. Without sounding philosophical, this has always been our mantra, albeit in a calculated manner. Find an online progressive slots jackpot that’s on the verge of paying. Set a bankroll aside, and play it. To best illustrate our point, let’s take NetEnt’s Hall of Gods as an example.
Hall of Gods Best Online Progressive Jackpot Slots
The reason why Hall of Gods is our pick is that it contains three progressive jackpots that payout over €4,000,000. Its volatility ranges from low to medium, it offers a Free Spins feature, Click Me bonus, expanding wilds, multipliers and scatters. If you are not in the right headspace, don’t play Hall of Gods or any progressive jackpots slots online for that matter. It leads to reckless play or playing with scared money. Talking of which, what is scared money? It means when you risk your house rent or next month’s vehicle installment.
If you can afford to lose €1,000, then this will be your budget to play Hall of Gods. The coin denomination varies from €0.20 to €50 per spin, playable at all our best Mobile Casinos. If you decide to go all-in and bet €50 per spin, you have 20 spins. Even better, if the UK online casino offers you a deposit bonus – you can use it on the progressive jackpots slots. The casino’s bonus increases your bankroll and improves your odds at winning something decent. Note, only accept the bonus if its terms are fair. In 2014 a Swedish player made headline news when he won €7.4 million on Hall of Gods.