Home / Online Slots | Best Online Slots (Pokies) + Bonuses / Pretty Kitty Microgaming Slot Review & Bonus

Pretty Kitty Microgaming Slot Review & Bonus

Click to collect: 100% up to £1100 signup bonus
Click to collect: 100% up to £1100 signup bonus

Overall impression

Graphics - 78%
Gameplay - 63%
Bonuses - 66%
Value - 82%
Summary:

At first this game looks feminine but it also appeals to cat lovers male or female.. even still who cares? it has a high RTP and a 7k jackpot and spins up to 75 a throw

72%
Game Information
Name:Pretty Kitty
Software:Microgaming
Game Type:Classic slot
Paylines:243
Progressive: No
reels:5
Whats hot: Whats not so hot:
Expanding wilds, multipliers and scattersBecomes very tight at the highest bet level
Up to 30 free spins can be won
State-of-the-art graphics
Diverse coin range

Where to play?

With a name like Pretty Kitty Microgaming explicitly targets the female audience. I you’re a bloke and you want to explore your feminine side why not give this slots a bash, eh? The vendor’s June 2016 release features 243 paylines and 5 reels. The game is chockablock with stacked wilds, expanding wilds, scatters and free spins with multiplier wins. The house edge is 4% which leaves it with a 96% RTP (return to player) this slot offers a total non-progressive jackpot payout of 70,000 coins.

The game can be played for real cash or in the free mode on smartphones and desktops. Symbols that appear on the reels are posh looking cats with expensive collars and different coloured gemstones. Against the backdrop of the reels you’ll see a velvet background which oozes luxury. The perfect life for posh cats. If you’re a cat lover you can sink your claws into this one.

My initial take on the game is that it has a lot going for it since it pays out quite often and its 243 ways to win keeps the payouts coming at an average of 5 to 6 spins. Then again if you’re not cautious with your budget some sharp claws will shred it to pieces.

pretty kitty slot

PLAY AT TRADA CASINO!

Game Play

To get the cats purring, bets can be made from £$0.30 up to £$75 per spin. Pretty Kitty looks more like spoiled kitty to me. Jokes aside it features 2 bonus games. The symbols that offer the highest payouts during the main game are the 5 posh cats while the gems offer the lowest payouts. If your budget is $£50 to £100 don’t go overboard. Keep your bets at a minimum. If you manage a big win during the base game or lucky enough to trigger the free spins cash out 70% of the cash you’ve won. I find that the game becomes tight after a huge payout. I suggest you try out immortal Romance if it suddenly clams up. The game is not as volatile.

 

Bonus Modes

Triggering the free spins is quite easy but this also depends on the size of your bet per spin. The higher your average bet the more difficult it becomes to trigger the free spins mode.

Wild: The wild icon is the Pretty Kitty logo. When it appears in a winning combination it replaces all the other symbols except the scatters. In conjunction with the wild the game features stacked high and expanding icons. When all five of the well-groomed cats appear on the reels during the base game they offer the highest payouts. The white Persian cat offers the highest payout. The other cats only appear stacked on the first reel causing any other symbol to expand filling the reels. You’ll receive a hefty cash prize when this occurs.

Scatters and Free Spins: The scatter symbols are the purple velvet pillow and the diamond collar. Purple is normally associated with royalty. These cats are spoiled indeed. Any way, let’s not get carried away here. Where were we, ah okay, the free spins. When 3 or more scatters appear any place across the reels you will receive 5 free spins. Furthermore, if the wild icon (Pretty Kitty icon) appears stacked during the free spins. It causes any other wild symbol to expand which covers the entire reel creating a splendid win. The free spins can be re-triggered. If you can accomplish this feat you’ll win an additional 15 free spins making it 30 in total.

 

Verdict

Pretty Kitty will definitely appeal to cats lovers. The game mechanics are sharp, colourful and the cash prizes offered makes it a very entertaining game to play. You can win up to 900 times your stake but after extended play the game becomes volatile. It pays out well during the main game thanks to the expanding wild feature. As always the bigger wins occur during the free spins.

 

Where To Play

trada casino lobby
Trada Casino
92% RATING
200% Match Bonus Deposit 25 Get 75 To Play With
$/€/£75 BONUS
24k casino home
24k Casino
99% RATING
Claim WelcomeB onus Up To €/$1000
$/€/£1000 BONUS
Bitstarz
91% RATING
$/€500 Or 5BTC or 10kAUD
$/€/£500 BONUS
Click to collect: 100% up to £1100 signup bonus
Tagged with: