|Name:||Monty Python And The Holy Grail|
|Game Type:||Video slot|
|Whats hot:||Whats not so hot:|
|Pays well during the main game and bonus modes (free spins).||Low rollers might find it a tough nut to crack|
|Medium variance with a bunch of bonus modes and modifiers.|
|Comical looking visuals|
|Playable on mobile phones|
Where to play?
Playtech’s Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a medium variance video slot that has 30 paylines and 5 reels. You can play for free or for real cash on mobile phones and PC desktops at the best playtech casinos.
Based on the popular film it features 2 wilds, a ‘Quest for Camelot Free Spins’ where players must pick shields which reveals the amount of free spins they’ve won. There’s 3 different free spins options each with its own locked wilds, sticky wilds, 4 wilds, wild stacks and grids of wilds.
From the looks of things Playtech really went in boots and all with this one! Monty Python and the Holy Grail offers a non-progressive jackpot of 5,000 coins. The graphics and animations that play off across the reels are cartoon like and downright comical.
Against the backdrop of the reels you’ll see a battlefield while the audio compliments the theme of the slots like a glove. Paying symbols that appear on the reels have that medieval look, you’ll see cards from Jack to Ace, Sir Robin, Sir Galahad, King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Sir Bedevere ad Patsy. The symbol that offers the top cash prize is King Arthur, when 5 of them appear you’ll win 1,000 coins. The game offers a RTP (return to player percentage) of 95.8% or an edge to the house of 4.2%.
There’s a slew of customization options at your fingertips starting with the graphics settings, audio, Max Bet, coin denomination and Auto Play. The latter feature spins the reels for you automatically for a set number of times.
The smallest bet per spin is 30 pence up to £750 making it the perfect game for high staked players. Before you play decide on your bankroll and stick to it. If you had a nice win cash out 70% of it and play with the rest. All our Playtech powered online casinos offer fast and convenient cash out methods that’s cleared within a few hours up to 3 business days.
There are 2 wilds: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when they pitch (depending how many) on reels 3, 4 or 5 they pay 150 coins, 600 coins up to 5,000 coins. The wilds substitute all the other symbol except the scatters.
The other wild that carries quite a lot of weight is the ‘Holy Grail’, it only appears on reels 4 or 5 or 5-3. The interesting aspect about this wild as it moves across the reels it touches a symbol transforming it into a wild.
Another symbol that carries a lot of weight is the ‘Coat of Arms Shield’ scatter it’s responsible for triggering the ‘Quest of Camelot Free Spins‘ and only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5. To play one of the free spin modes you must pick shields. Each shield you pick offers you a certain amount of free spins plus modifiers. The modifiers are as follow:
Castle of The Britons
- The French Invaders, they add a bunch of wilds to the reels when they shoot a few farts your way.
- Nuns of Castle Anthrax, to unlock wilds on a free spins you must spank the nuns. (another funny feature!)
- The French Catapult, for every cow that’s flung onto the reels by the catapults wilds are awarded.
- The Trojan Rabbit, you’ll receive extra wild stacks as they roll across the reels.
Forest of Bravery
- Brave Sir Robin, as he flees, stacked wilds are added to the reels.
- The Knights Who Say ‘Ni’, random symbols are transformed into wilds as they say the forbidden words.
- The Black Knight, additional wilds are added to the reels, it’s a wild stack.
- The Three-Headed Knight, when it pitches 4 wilds are added to the reels.
The Cave of Caerbannog
- The Killer Rabbit, here you must strike for bloodstained sticky wilds.
- Tim, offers loads of explosive locked wilds.
- The Black Beast of Arrrgh, as it stampedes a stack of wilds are locked on your screen.
- Holy Hand Grenade, a grid of wilds pitch.
What a busy and interesting slots from Playtech! Of the free spins modes ‘The Cave of Caerbannog Modifiers’ pays a pretty penny since it drops a slew of different wilds. If you’re lucky here you can win as much as 600x your stake.
Base game wins are pretty good too especially when the ‘Wandering Wild’ pops which adds a bunch of extra wilds to the reels. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a cracking slots cash wise, even if you’re a tad low on funds just play it cause it’s very entertaining to boot.