|Game Type:||Video slot|
|Whats hot:||Whats not so hot:|
|5 Bonus Rounds||No free spins feature|
|Superb visual animations|
|Random and sticky wilds|
Where to play?
NetEnt’s Emoji Planet is a 6 row, 5 reel 3D cluster pays slots that pays a top non-progressive jackpot of 10,000 coins (5,000x your stake).
Emojis originated on Japanese mobile phones during the 1990s since then they’ve become increasingly popular the world over. They exist in various genres ranging from facial expressions, common objects, different types of weather, animals and objects. Millions of emojis are sent by mobile phone users every day. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji)
Players can start spinning the reels from 20 pence per spin up to £200 be it on PC desktops or mobile phones at our best rated Netent casinos. The game mechanic of of Emoji Planet slots is an interesting one; it sports an Avalanche feature with 5 bonus modes where successive wins are offered from each set of tumbling reels. There’s a corresponding meter that’s triggered by five different Emoji features. Once triggered anything from cash prizes, 10 stacks of wilds, 3×3 overlay symbols and 3 sticky wilds can be won. It’s pretty evident that Net Entertainment incorporated a culture of quality, innovation and excellence when it designed the game.
The 8 different emoji icons that square off against each other on the reels are bombs, hearts, star wild, slices of pizza, kiss mark, poo, aliens, smiley faces and rockets. The emoji symbol that pays the top cash prize is the smiley face, when 30 of them appear at the the top wager per spin you’ll win 500x your stake. Emoji Planet offers an average return to player percentage (RTP) of 96.3%.
The game mechanic employed is quite similar to that of Gonzo’s Quest where symbols tumble down as opposed to spinning. Winning combinations appear when a cluster of 5 or more symbols are formed, the more that pitch the bigger the payout!
In the event of a cluster win the Avalanche feature is played-winning symbols explode and replaced by a new batch. The nice thing about the Avalanche feature is that you can have successive wins in one go.
There are 5 Emoji Meters in Emoji Planet starting with the Bomb Meter, the Pizza Meter, the Kiss Meter, The Rocket Meter and lastly the Two Hearts Meter. The appropriate meter is filled by the corresponding Emoji Meter which fills the space. Should the Emoji Meter be filled by 12 spaces the corresponding Emoji feature is initiated.
To keep tabs on your performance each Emoji Meter has a sticker, herewith the details of the 5 Emoji features:
- Bombs feature: Here you can win anything from 5x to 100x your bet for each of the 8 random symbols you destroy here.
- Pizza feature: A random symbol is selected on a 3×3 reel set except the scatter.
- Kiss Mark feature: 3 Random wilds which sticks to the reel set are selected. A sticky wild has 3 lives when they form part of a winning combination, not only will it lose a life but for every sticky wild you’ll get 3 wins.
- Rocket feature: On 1 of the above reels a stack of 10 wilds will pitch. Once the Avalanche feature is triggered a set of new wild stacks pop up on the reels until they’re done.
- Two Hearts feature: The feature is played when there are no more winning combinations. The payouts you’ll receive depends on how many times the meter is filled up.
Emoji Planet is a busy slots that comes with an interesting game mechanic (Avalanche feature) where you can win as much as 5,000x your stake. Thanks to its Avalanche feature successive wins can be won during the main game in conjunction with the 5 Emoji features. Looks like the slots has loads of potential another cracking release from NetEnt.