|Game Type:||Video slot|
|Whats hot:||Whats not so hot:|
|Loads of free spins options with multiplier up to 10x||Takes a few money spins to trigger the free spins|
|Eye-catching visual animations|
|Potential for some big wins|
|Suitable to players with different sized bankrolls|
Where to play?
Playtech’s American Dad is a medium variance slots with 40 paylines, 5 reels and pays a top non-progressive jackpot cash prize of 700 coins. Players can start spinning the reels from 25 pence up to a whopping 400 pounds. The slots is playable on computers and mobile devices for free or for real cash at our top Playtech Casinos.
The game is based on the adult animated television series of the same name with the same characters. If you plan on heading over to Langley Falls this is the way to go.
The slots offers a slew of bonus modes starting with the” Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel” that pitches on reels 1, 3 and 5. You’re given a choice of 5 free spins options; each one is based on Hayley, Stan, Roger, Wheels and the Legman (characters of the TV show). Up to 25 free spins with 10 vomiting wilds, expanding wilds and progressive multipliers of up to 10x can be won but more about this in a bit.
American Dad offers a return to player percentage (RTP) of 96.3% or a house edge (HE) of 3.7%. The graphics and animations are cartoon like with the setting of the slots playing off in Langley Falls.
Paying symbols are draped in the colours of the U.S flag-Red, White and Blue from Q to Ace and our esteemed characters of the Smith family such as Hayley (daughter), Steve (son), Klaus, Francine (mom) and Stan (dad). The symbol that pays the top prize is Stan, 5 of them at the maximum wager pays 750 coins.
A range of customization options like audio, Max Bet, Auto Play and coin bet makes the game more convenient to play. Due to the intense nature of the graphics it’s best to turn on your Wi-Fi if you play American Dad on your mobile phone.
The wild icon is Roger the alien, it completes a winning combination when it replaces the other symbols on the reels except the Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel. The latter symbol pays 750 coins when 5 of them pitch.
Should the Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel symbol appear on reels 1 and 3 a re-spin is offered. If this symbol appears on reel 5 you’ll get a re-spin but if all of them pop up the Free Spins mode is triggered.
When the Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel appears on the first reel it determines which character’s feature is played. On the fifth reel you’ll know whether you’ve won 3, 5, 8, 10 or 25 free spins. This is what you’ll get from each character’s feature:
- Additional Stan symbols are added to the reels in true American fashion by the Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel on the third reel.
- Roger’s Random Wilds. Here Roger’s vomit turns random wilds on every single free spin. The Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel (on reel 3) determines how many random wilds are added per free spin – the results are 2, 3, 5 or 10 random wilds.
- Francine’s Holy Grail. Here your job is to help Klaus reach Francine’s Holy Grail feature. On every random free spin fish patches will appear in random positions. Francine will be turned into an expanding wild if she lands on a position with a patch on it.
- Hayley’s Progressive Multiplier. Hayley turns into a progressive which offers some big multipliers. On every free spin Hayley collects signatures which increases the multiplier by 1x. Bonus Wheel. The multiplier you start off with (2x, 3x, 5x or 10x) is determined by the Schmooblydong.
- Wheels and the Legman. Known as the wild path since the Wheel and Legman feature leave a trail of wilds in their wake.
Playtech’s American Dad is what we call a busy slots because it’s teeming with free spin bonus rounds. From a visual perspective the vendor really nailed this one.
Of the free spins features the Roger’s Random Wild with its 10 random wilds (25 free spins) pays the best. If you’re looking for big multiplier wins of up to 10x, Haley’s Progressive Multiplier feature does not disappoint.