5 Realtime Gaming (RTG) Loose Slots That Are Easy To Win At
July 13, 2016
It always gives me great pleasure to announce the loosest slots machines that paid out substantial amounts of cash at Casino Extreme the last few months. Before I get to the gist of my article let’s see what the online casino has to offer to first time and regular customers who walk through its virtual doors.
With a Curacao Gaming license the web casino runs a legitimate and reputable business. Players from the United States are accepted, up to 200 cutting-edge RTG games with innovative themes and game mechanics can be played. A competitive bonus package awaits first time depositors, regular players receive comps, a cash back of 30% on losses and enrolled automatically into its VIP program.
Loosest RTG Slots That Pay Well
There are three different types of players: The first are those who don’t play for entertainment purposes but are purely in it for the cash. In other words they play to win. The second lot are those who play to win some cash and to have a good time along the way. The third bunch play only for entertainment purposes. At a glance I’d say the biggest winners had tons of fun.
1. Lucky 6 video slots paid out the biggest chunk of cash, a whopping $14,460. Ah the Luck of the Irish was definitely with this player. His average bet per spin was $5 with a deposit of $200. The last 3 months the casino’s net win on this game was 1.1%.
The player’s VIP status is Gold. The slots machine has 6 reels and 10 paylines. It’s teeming with bonus games, wilds and colorful graphics. Next time you’re online we kindly invite you to take it for a spin or two.
2. Another slots machine that’s been frequenting Casino Extreme’s regular winners list is Pay Dirt. Our next player won a scintillating $13,740. The casino’s net win on the game is 3.2%. He played with a no deposit bonus of $80 and smiled all the way to the bank. The player’s VIP status is Silver. It goes without saying that it pays to be a VIP player. The perks you receive makes it so much easier to win substantial amounts of money as this player proved. Pay Dirt offers a top jackpot payout of 10,000 coins with an average payout percentages of 96.7%.
3. God of Wealth is a Chinese-themed progressive jackpot slots that lived up to its namesake when it paid out $10,500 with a net win of 2.1%. The player that won the cash deposited a mere $150.
Talk about a massive return on his investment! His VIP status is Gold. As progressive games go this is a high variance slots. Expect loads of dry spins but when it pays it pays out well. The game makes matters a bit easier for you since it’s laced with free spins, scatters and wild substitutions.
4. Twisters by nature are normally destructive but not Triple Twister RTG slots. The winning player deposited $400. With an average bet of $1.9 per spin he walked away with $9,136. The game’s net win to the casino is -2.8%.
With 50 paylines and 5 reels the video slots pays out on average 96% to the player. It’s a medium to high variance slots that offers a top jackpot win of 50,000 coins. During the main game it pays out on average between every 5 to 7 spins.
5. Rain Dance is another RTG progressive jackpots slots that gave one player reason to dance in the rain. He was fortunate enough to turn an average bet of $0.92 per spin into a mammoth win of $8,789.12.
The casino’s net win on the game the last 3 months was 1.8%. The player’s VIP status is Silver. With 20 paylines, great graphics it comes with scatters, wilds and a free spins bonus mode that’s triggered by 3 or more scatter icons. If you’re into slots with a Native American theme you’ll enjoy this one. Five scatter icons pays out as much as 1000 times your bet.