If you’ve been playing at your local bingo club for years, have you ever wondered how to play the game online? In this article I’m going to tell you the basic rules of bingo. Hopefully at the end of this article you’ll be an informed bingo player.
In the vibrant world of bingo you have two variants: single and multiplayer bingo. Single-player bingo is similar to keno. Players purchase a bingo card with a bunch of numbers on it. The numbers are from 1 to 80. Through a random number generator (RNG) the numbered balls are selected which guarantees a fair and random outcome.
When playing bingo when do you know when you’re a winner? It’s simply really when all the numbers on your card is completed. The quicker your card is completed the more cash you’ll win.
On the other hand of the spectrum we have multiplayer bingo sites. These are the sites where players compete against each other. Whoever completes the numbers on their card the quickest is the winner.
How Is Online Bingo Played?
The world of internet gambling advanced at a prodigious pace in recent years. Especially with the addition of mobile gaming, improved software developers and a myriad of banking methods. One can say the sky has pretty much become the limited. Once you’ve registered an account with an online casino and purchased a bingo card with rows and columns, it’s time to play.
To become a winner you must match the game pattern from the random numbers you’ve drawn. Once the numbers are drawn, click on the square that matches the selected number. Once you’ve clicked the box on the virtual card, it changes color or it’s marked with a colored circle. If the game pattern is matched, click on ”Bingo!” to announce that you’ve won. How much you can win from bingo varies from operator to operator. At some online bingo halls a winning card translates into points which can be exchanged for cash prizes.
How To Choose An Online Bingo Hall
At this stage you must know what to look for when choosing a reputable web casino to play bingo at. Before you deposit take the following criteria into account first:
- Game library: Like most online gaming sites, bingo sites differ considerably when it comes to the amount of games they offer. The top sites offer loads of quality games with an array of card patterns and multiple rooms.
- Loads of tournaments: The last thing you want to do is sign up at a bingo site that has limited weekly schedules. As I always say ”a busy site is a good site.” Stick to sites that offer round the clock game play where new games start every 3 to 5 minutes.
- Different betting limits: Look for online bingo casinos that cater to both penny bettors and high rollers. Where you can place a bet for a dime up to $1.50 per card or higher.
- Bonuses: To attract new customer it’s essential that the bingo hall offers a decent sign on bonus. Regular play must be awarded with reload bonuses and cash back on losses. Look out for those weekly or monthly reload bonuses.
- Tournaments: Participating in a tournament can be advantageous to you for two reasons. You get to interact with fellow bingo players and you get to hone your skills against the top players.
- Gaming software: The better the software platform the more enjoyable your online gaming experience will be. Sites with superior software packages are normally well-run and they offer jackpot games. Look for sites that feature high-end graphics, 3D images and avatars.
- Chat facility: I’ve never played bingo online before but the fact that you can chat to fellow players makes it all the more exciting.
- Banking methods: Suffice it to say the more the merrier. Most bingo operators cater for e-wallets, credit/debit cards, wire transfer, courier check and various other deposit options. Remember that the withdrawal time frame depends mainly on the deposit method you’ve used. Withdrawals via credit card are normally cleared within 3 to 5 business days and e-wallets can be instant to a couple of hours.
- Game variety: Internet casinos today are multi-faceted. They offer a large selection of games powered by multiple vendors. Don’t just play at sites that offer bingo only. They must offer additional games like video poker, slots and table games. If you had a bad bingo session you can always try out one of these games.
Bingo has a few variations like 75-Ball bingo and 90-Ball bingo. When you play always pay close attention to the pattern you’re using. Here’s a list of the basic patterns:
- Static: This is the standard bingo pattern and cannot be rotated or shifted. Wins are highlighted on a cell on a single board.
- variable: Some players have dubbed it ”Crazy Patters”. Variable patterns can be rotated in increments of 90 degrees to match a winning pattern.
- Wild: These are bingo cards that have scattered patterns. They can be any place on the card or they can be static.
- Four corners: To win in this game players must cover all 4 corners on their cards.
- Coverall: This is called the ”Blackout”, to win the player must cover all the numbers on the board. Normally this game has a jackpot since more calls are made.
In summary. The above mentioned are just some of the features quality bingo sites offer. Once you’ve registered an account with a site subscribe to its free newsletter, jokes, social events and special holiday treats. Before you sign up decide which qualities suits your entertainment needs best.