Armed with a Curacao license, Frank Casino is another mega-platform European online casino that’s powered by Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Playson, Elk Studios, Betsoft, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Betsoft and NextGen Gaming.
If you’re looking for the best browser-based games, expedient cash out methods and welcome bonus offers to new players, you’ll find it here.
The online gaming industry is a very crowded market place as such operators must constantly come up with innovative methods to rope in new clientele. The random number generators (RNGs) of the casino games are tested by independent auditing firms such as eCOGRA and iTech Labs which ensures that they are safe to play and that they offer players a fair chance at winning.
In this article, we’re going to take a closer look at the deposit bonus of Frank Casino. Hopefully the information we provide about the bonus will stand you in good stead.
The bonus can a be a boon to players or it can be laced with all manner of ‘Stuff You’ clauses. By this we mean when it contains a bunch of non-player friendly terms that can have an adverse effect on the player when the wagering requirement (WR) is so steep, players must spend huge sums of cash to complete it. Luckily operators that have dubious bonus terms are far and few in between and Frank Casino is not one of them.
Register An Account
You can sign up and play at Frank Casino once you have provided a copy of your passport, ID Card or driver’s license, a utility bill (electricity or insurance) and a bank statement not older than 2 months.
These documents are needed if you request a withdrawal for the first time, it’s also known as ‘KYC’ (Know Your Customer) documents. The EU market has a stringent anti-money laundering policy and comes down hard on individuals who flout its laws.
If you’re looking to increase an otherwise limited bankroll, Frank Casino offers you a non-compulsory match bonus of 100% up to €/$200. The bonus is available only to first time depositors, to unlock it you must make a deposit of 50 credits or more.
How does it work? Because it is a 100% match bonus a deposit of $100 will quickly be turned into a bankroll of $200. But, despite the ‘free cash’ the bonus funds you received from the casino must be rolled over 35 times the deposit and bonus sum (70xb). It’s a slightly top-heavy to our liking but we’ve seen worse.
Additional Bonus Terms
- Players who accepted the bonus must clear the WR (wagering requirement) within 5 days, failure to comply will result in the bonus and associated winnings becoming null and void.
- Can I use the bonus to play games other than slots? Although slots contribute 100% towards the wagering requirement, table games contribute 10% and card games 15%. If you’re looking for a slot machine with a lucrative free spins bonus mode along with sticky wild re-spins, a sizeable jackpot of 500 coins and cracking graphics, we recommend Microgaming’s Super Sumo video slot (https://casinowhizz.com/slots/super-sumo-slot-review/).
- Winnings on the bonus are not restricted, you can win an unlimited amount of cash with the bonus.
As yourself the following questions before you accept a bonus:
- Is the wagering requirement (WR) attached to the bonus within the ambit of the industry standard (35xb)? In this case the WR of Frank Casino’s bonus is higher than that of the industry standard.
- Does it have a maximum cash out limit? Players can win an unlimited amount of cash with the bonus.
- Is it a cashable bonus? Yes, it is, once the roll over requirement is completed bonus funds can be withdrawn.
Frank Casino’s rewards package to its high staked players is quite extensive. VIPs can expect faster cash out periods, can participate in slot tournaments with prize pools, receive comps that can be exchanged for real cash every time they play, cash rebates on losses, own personal account manager, special bonuses, and birthday gifts.