Online casinos that target European based players are licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta (LGA). They teamed up with iGaming developers such as a Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Play N’ Go, Yggdrasil, IGT, Novomatic, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, Barcrest, Quickspin and various others. These are just the most popular ones. They present you with a diverse suit of games that incorporates high resolution slots teeming with bonus features (free spins), multi-million Euro progressive slot jackpot, live dealer casinos, mobile casino, table games, video poker, bingo, keno and scratch cards.
Another important feature to look out for before you deposit, check the site’s promotional offers. Aside from its sign on bonus package to first time depositors, it must have a rewards program, frequent free spins promotions on the latest slots releases, cash back on losses, a support section that handles player queries within minutes to hours, the RNG of its games must be certified by eCOGRA and your private information must be protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption software.
Licensed Euro operators welcome customers from Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden and the UK (United Kingdom). It’s important that they accept your local currency (EUR, GBP, SEK, NOK, PLN, NOK, RUB, BGN) and player winnings must be cleared within a couple of minutes up to 3 days tops.
EU Online Casino Bonus Criteria
The bonuses offered by our ‘Best European Online Casinos’ come in various shape and sizes. There’s a bonus for each and every player from your low budget right up to your high budget players.
Choosing a bonus is easy but if you overlook certain features like the wagering requirements (WR) attached to it, which games it can be used to play and does the operator give you an incentive for accepting it, it can result into an unpleasant gaming experience.
1. Play-through. One of the first things we check before we accept the sign on bonus is the WR (wagering requirement) attached to it. Anything above 40x the bonus is considered steep. Once you’ve completed the WR, you can withdraw the bonus (cashable) along with the cash you’ve won.
2. The size of the bonus. The most popular welcome bonus is 100% but you do get operators that offer ones that range from 150% up to 500%. If you’re new to gambling online settle for the 100% match bonus because it’s straightforward and the play-through attached to is easier to clear.
3. Maximum cash out bonus. You must be able to win an ‘unlimited’ amount of cash with your bonus. Some operators state in their terms that their bonus has a max win cap of $500. In other words any wins above this amount will be confiscated by the casino.
4. Game weighting. The bonuses offered by our European online casinos count towards slots while other games like table games (Blackjack, Roulette, Craps) and video poker have different weightings. If you’re a slots player ensure that your bonus contributes 100% towards the game you’re playing.
5. Max bet per spin. This is a common term and operators love it. You are not allowed to bet more than $5 per spin, if you do the bonus will become null and void and all winnings gained with your bonus will be confiscated as well.
In summary. As seasoned online gamblers and without sounding presumptuous, we’re confident that the above guide will stand you in good stead on how to choose a bonus that suits your style of play at our European casinos. If you’re not sure how to go about it, shoot the support staff at the casino an email or contact them on live chat. Alternatively you’re more than welcome to contact us at ([email protected]).