Joe Fortune Promo Code: Not Needed
Fair Go Casino Bonus Promo Code: Welcome
Sloto Cash Casino Bonus Code: SLOTO1MATCH
Uptown Aces Bonus Code: UPTOWN1ACES
Vegas Crest Casino Bonus: WHIZZ25
Bitstarz Promo Code: No Code Needed
Raging Bull Promo Code Exclusive: WHIZZ65NDB
Grand Fortune Casino Promo Code: WHIZZ50NDB
NextCasino Promo Code: No Code Needed
Spartan Slots Bonus: No Code Needed
Casino Luck Promo Code: No Code Needed
Casino Ventura Promo Code: No Code Needed
Spinempire Promo Code: No Code Needed
Leo Vegas Bonus Code: Not Required
Latest Australian Casino Bonuses
If you’re an Aussie and you’re looking for some serious bonus action look no more. In this section we’ve covered the different bonuses offered by the Australian online casinos we’ve partnered with. You can use them to play pokies, video poker, bingo, keno, scratch cards and progressive jackpots. If it’s your first time visit to an online casino and you’re a bit overwhelmed by all the offers on the menu, no need to worry we’re here to help you. We’re going to give you a step by step guide on how to claim/choose the sign up bonus.
Important Bonus Code Info
Rest assured we’ve already done all the legwork for you. By this we mean we’ve only partnered with online casinos that have a proven track record, whose games are fair, offer a diverse suite of games, fast cash outs, decent bonus packages and legally licensed. Now for the million dollar question. If I accept the bonus how do I know if it’s in my best interest or not? Good question. Before you accept a bonus have a look at the following:
- The size of the bonus. Most bonus offers always plays along the lines ‘the bigger the better’. Bigger is not necessarily better, I can hear all the Sheilas sniggering-listen I’m talking bonuses here. Any way make sure that the bonus is in line with your bankroll. If your bankroll is $200 and the operator offers a bonus of 100% up to $100, you’re good to go.
- Bonus code. What the heck is this? Some operators attach codes to their bonuses before they can be claimed. Once you’ve slotted in the code the bonus will be credited to your account.
- Match percentage. They come in all shapes and sizes from your modest 50%, 100%, 200% up to your 400% behemoths. What ever amount you deposit the casino will match with the allotted percentage. For example, if the bonus is 100% up to $100 and you deposit $50, the casino will match your deposit with a bonus of $50 (100% match bonus).
- Turn over requirement. This is where most newbies get stuck since they don’t understand what the play-through or wagering requirement entails. Every single bonus has one and they differ from operator to operator. Some WR (wagering requirements) are low, some okay while some are just diabolical. The standard play-through is 35x. Before you accept a bonus check the roll over requirement attached to it.
- Does the bonus have a max. cash out limit? In most cases there’s no cash out limit on the bonuses. But some casinos do impose them. In other words they state in the bonus terms that the maximum amount of cash that can be won from the bonus is $1000, any amount above this will be voided.
Which Game To Play?
If you accepted the bonus only us it to play pokies. Why? Pokies normally count 100% towards the turn over requirement while blackjack or video poker only contributes 10%. If one compares the house edge or average return to the player (RTP) of pokies to that of table games it’s a no brainer.
The house edge of blackjack for instance is 0.18% while a pokie’s can vary from 9% up to 2%. That said, most of the comps offered by web casinos are centered around pokies-the more volatile the game is the better the cash back (rewards). For every $10 you wager on a pokie you’ll receive 1 point. If you accumulated 100 points they can be exchanged for $1.
What to look for when choosing a pokie:
- What’s the RTP or house edge of the game? Most pokies offer a payout ratio of 90% up to 98%. Always choose a pokie with a high RTP unless you’re a high roller. High-staked players normally play pokies with an edge to the house of between 8% to 4% since they’re chasing the big wins.
- Does the pokie offer a free spins bonus mode, re-spins, multiplier wins, substituting wilds and scatters? As a rule of thumb these features are the main selling points to players. If you’re a low roller make sure you play a pokie that offers a free spins feature. Reason being the biggest wins normally occur during the free spins.
Cash Out Methods
Before you sign up have a look at the casino’s daily, weekly or monthly withdrawal limit. The higher the withdrawal limit the better. I avoid casinos if their cash out limit is lower than $2,500 per week. VIP players are not restricted by the operator’s standard withdrawal limit since they can withdraw more cash.
The operator must offer a medley of deposit options such as ewallets (Skrill or Neteller), credit cards (Visa, MasterCard), wire transfer or Bitcoin. Many online casinos now offer Bitcoin as a deposit method.
Bitcoin is very popular with punters from Australia simply because it’s easy to use, little or no fees, it’s anonymous, it’s fast and the cash out limit is higher. A very popular internet casino with Aussie players is BitStarz. It offers an assortment of NetEnt, and Microgaming pokies, 7-figure progressive jackpots and a huge sign on bonus of up to $500 and 180 free spins.